Photo: Mike DeWitt
Support the Florida Trail Association and hiking in Florida by becoming a member.
- Participation in the local Apalachee chapter with frequent group hikes and other activities shared by like-minded outdoors enthusiasts
- A subscription to the Footprint, our membership magazine packed with articles about Florida hiking and natural Florida
- Access to hundreds of guided outdoor activities each year, from gentle day hikes to rugged backpacking trips and out-of-state travel
- Free participation in F-Troop, our volunteer trail crew program that puts members out in the field to learn how to build bridges, boardwalks, and other structures that require teamwork
- Free workshops in trail tools and techniques, including crosscut and chainsaw certification
- A local chapter newsletter [The Blaze] packed with activities near your home
- State and regional conferences teaching trail skills, nature appreciation, and wilderness ethics while encouraging camaraderie and fun
- The official FTA window decal and FTA logo patch
Not a member? Click HERE to become one now!
Annual dues are only $35 for an individual, $50 for a family.