The Florida National Scenic Trail and other forest trails are part of the natural environment. Rough, uneven, and/or slippery surfaces, protruding roots, encroaching vegetation, fallen branches, mud and water, insects and other wildlife, irritating plants and other hazards may be present. Be prepared for the weather, insects, and sun protection. If you question whether a hike is within your ability, contact the Activity Leader. Paddlers must have a USCG-approved life jacket for each person and a sound-producing (whistle/horn) device on board while on the water. Bicyclers under 16 years of age must wear a bicycle helmet. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. Level: “L” Leisurely (1-2 mph walking pace), “M” Moderately difficult (2-3 mph walking pace), “S” Strenuous (3-4+ mph walking pace)
Unless indicated all activities are open to the public and please sign up at MeetUp.com to attend. Check our Meetup site for more details, dates, meeting locations/directions, and any last-minute announcements before starting out.
Please read the GUIDELINES FOR OUTING PARTICIPANTS before signing up for an activity. This will make for a better outing experience.
- Chapter Meeting/Program: "HOLIDAY PARTY & POTLUCK”
- Florida National Scenic Trail Maintenance: Apalachicola National Forest East
- Holiday Lights Winter Night HIkes
- Florida Trail Association Southern Regional Conference - Jupiter, FL
- Florida National Scenic Trail Maintenance: Volunteer Work Party / F-Troop
- Urban Holiday Lights Hike
- Challenge Hike: Garden of Eden Trail
- Holiday Hike: Elinor Klapp-Phipps Park